Lost in Time
The "Lost in Time" quest consist of three components - "Lost in Time I", "Lost in Time II" & "Lost in Time II". Each quest component includes one of the forgotten Hisuian forms - Growlithe, Braviary & more.
Objectives for Lost in Time I
- To start the quest, speak to Professor Laventon near the Spawn Center, right outside the Legendary Shrines. He'll initiate the quest and ask you to locate any temple structure (Jungle/Desert/Igloos/Swamp Huts).
- Once you locate a temple, walk up to the entrance where you'll receive a mysterious stone. Afterwards, bring it back to the Professor.
- Once the Professor takes the stone, he'll ask you to wait for him to finish his analysis. The examination will complete around 3:00pm (15:00) in-game time.
- After the Professor has examined the stone, he'll ask you to capture the mythical Pokémon, Celebi.
- After capturing a new Celebi, bring it back to the Professor. He will then ask you if you're ready to summon Hisuian Growlithe!
Quest Items & Rewards
|There appears to be something special about this common-looking stone.||Lost in Time|
|The mythical Pokémon named Celebi is said to have come from the future. The Professor will ask you to catch & turn in Celebi as a contribution in the process of summoning Hisuian Growlithe.||Lost in Time|
|An ancient & forgotten form of Growlithe from the Hisui region, revived by completing the Lost in Time quest.||Lost in Time|
Objectives for Lost in Time II
After completing the Lost in Time I, Professor Laventon will have another quest for you. This time you'll stumble across the lost Hisuian Braviary. Talk to the Professor again at the Spawn Center to initiate Lost In Time II quest.
- The Professor will ask you to warp to Ultra Space to defeat one each of the following Pokémon: Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Poipole, Stakataka, and Blacephalon.
- After defeating the 10 ultra beasts, a fight against a boss Naganadel will initiate after 10 seconds, you can either defeat the boss or be defeated in which you'll receive a special item.
- Once the professor receives the special item, he'll then ask you to defeat 10 Rufflet to then obtain a special feather.
- Afterwards, the Professor will ask you to obtain an Adamant Orb which he'll initiate a battle against legendary pokemon Dialga. You can either catch it, defeat it, or even be defeated by it to continue with the quest.
- With all the necessary requirements mentioned above, Professor Lavanton will then summon Hisuian Braviary.
Quest Items & Rewards
|After defeating all 10 ultra beasts, Ultra Naganadel will initiate a battle, after which you'll receive its relic.||Lost in Time II|
|A relic dropped by the Ultra Naganadel.||Lost in Time II|
|A feather that the player retrieves after defeating 10 Rufflets. It's use is to help Professor Laventon to revive Hisuian Braviary.||Lost in Time II|
|The Adamant Orb is used in the Lost in Time II quest to summon Dialga for further progression in reviving Hisuian Braviary.||Lost in Time II|
|The Professor requests you to summon Dialga to be used to revive Hisuian Braviary.||Lost in Time II|
|An ancient & forgotten form of Braviary from the Hisuian region, revived by completing the Lost in Time II quest.||Lost in Time II|
Objectives for Lost in Time III
After completing the Lost in Time II, Professor Laventon will have another quest for you. Upon completion of all 3 Lost in Time quests, you'll have access to the all the Hisuians forms. Talk to the Professor again at the Spawn Center to initiate Lost In Time III quest.
- The Professor will start talking about a being with immense power that can permanently open wormholes. Afterwards, the Professor will ask of you to retrieve one more relic to help with his research.
- The relic that the Professor is referring to is the Azure Flute which is used to summon the Alpha pokemon Arceus. So you'd need to collect all 17 type plates in order to create the Flute by running the command /shrines.
- After crafting the Azure flute, the Professor will request of you to catch Arceus to be used for his research. Upon catching Arceus, the Professor will be able to open the Hisuian portal which enables players access to the rest of the Hisuian forms.
- To access the rest of the Hisuian forms, talk to the Professor to open up the shop menu.
Quest Items & Rewards
|A relic created by merging all 17 type plates when running the command
||Lost in Time II|
|After creating the Azure flue, you can summon the Alpha pokemon Arceus||Lost in Time III|