The Spawn Center is the area where players spawn at first upon joining their server of preference from the Hub. It is a circular and open zone, with a beacon that symbolizes the very center (block that players are teleported to whenever they perform the
Within the Spawn Center, the player will find some NPCs with useful information to begin their journey, explaining features, how the server works, among basic data to keep in mind while playing. For convenience and condensation sake of this article, features not necessarily located in the very Spawn Center will also be discussed here, including the Legendary Shrines and the periodic battles that are near the Spawn Center itself.
In Pixelmon Reforged, some of the Legendaries can be summoned by specific methods, which also require a Shrine to provide certain items and materials. PokeResort houses all these shrines in one public space, available for everyone to use freely, whenever they feel like doing so. The Legendary Shrines are accessible through performing the
/warp shrine command.
In the following sections, you will find information for each shrine: the Legendaries you can summon and the requirements.
Legendary Bird Trio Shrines
As you can see in the pictures above, each shrine of this set has a distinctive color pattern that symbolizes the type of the Legendary that can be summoned in them (in this case, the Legendary Bird Trio: Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno). The requirements and steps to follow in order to summon one of the Legendary Birds are:
- Getting an Orb. You can get one from completing 10% of your PokeDex and claiming it from the
/rewardsmenu, from defeating boss Pokémon or wild Dragonite (with a 50% chance).
- Once you have an Orb, the next step is to get an Evolutionary stone that matches the Legendary Bird you want to summon; a Fire Stone for Moltres, a Thunder Stone for Zapdos or an Ice Stone for Articuno.
- Now that you have both materials, you will need to place both, the Orb and the Stone, in the crafting grid.
- This will create a special Orb that will house souls according to the Stone you have used: an Orb of the Fiery Souls for Moltres, an Orb of the Static Souls for Zapdos and an Orb of the Frozen Souls for Articuno.
- With the specific Orb crafted, all you need to do now is to charge it. As the name suggests, the Orbs get charged whenever you collect a “soul”, meaning that whenever you defeat a wild Pokémon while having the Orb in your inventory, that soul will be added and the progress bar will advance a little. The total amount of souls needed is 375, so you will need to defeat 375 wild Pokémon to charge your Orb fully.
- Once you have the specific Orb fully charged, you are ready to perform the little ritual and summon the Legendary Orb that you have chosen. Head to the Shrines using the
/warp shrinecommand and
right clickthe corresponding Legendary Bird Shrine with the Orb in your hand.
- Please, bear in mind that, whenever you meet the requirements and perform the actions needed, the corresponding Legendary Bird will challenge you immediately, so it is highly recommended to have a good stock of Poké Balls (or even a Master Ball, if you have one and want to be safe) and an adequate Pokémon for catching purposes.
The Arc Chalice is used to perform one of the steps required to summon Arceus: the creation of the Azure Flute. In order to get one, the player has to collect all of the 17 type-Plates (there is one for each Type except Normal), which are obtainable from boss Pokémon, Beast Ball PokéLoot (all through the Ultra Space dimension) and the 3rd Floor NPC Boss, from the Boss Tower.
Due to problems involving the physical ritual, the Arc Chalice structure is no longer used, and has been moved to a virtual menu accessible through the
/shrines command. The process does not change much: whenever you have collected all the 17 Plates, you
click the Arc Chalice icon and it will automatically combine them to create an Azure Flute.
The Timespace Altar is used to summon Arceus and the Legendary Creation Trio (Palkia, Dialga and Giratina). In order to summon Arceus, you will need to follow these steps:
- First, using the Arc Chalice feature mentioned in the section above, create an Azure Flute.
- With the Azure Flute in your hand, head towards the Timespace Altar and
- Please, bear in mind that, whenever you meet the requirements and perform the actions needed, Arceus will challenge you immediately, so it is highly recommended to have a good stock of Poké Balls (or even a Master Ball, if you have one and want to be safe) and an adequate Pokémon for catching purposes.
In addition, to summon one of the Legendary Creation Trio members, you will need to:
- Get a Red Chain. This is a very rare item, which can be obtained by completing 90% of your PokeDex, redeeming a Master Key in our Casino, purchasing the components (Ruby of Knowledge, Willpower and Emotion) from our Battle Tower or through the normal means, infusing Rubies from Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf.
- The vanilla Pixelmon way to create a Red Chain is by infusing a Ruby from each Legendary Lake Guardian: Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf (you can find the locations and time of spawning here).
- Once you have caught or gotten one of each Lake Guardian, you will need to level them up to 60, and bring their happiness up to the maximum possible, 255. Note that in order to be able to infuse a Ruby with their energy, you need to be the Original Trainer (meaning you have to catch it yourself or get lucky from a Pokémon Crate of our Casino).
- Meeting the criteria will allow you to infuse a Ruby, which can be done by
left clickingthe respective Lake Guardian with a Ruby in your hand. Depending on the Lake Guardian, you will get a Ruby of Willpower (Azelf), a Ruby of Knowledge (Uxie) or a Ruby of Emotion (Mesprit). You can get up to three infused rubies per Lake Guardian following this process.
- Once you have infused one of each possible Ruby, you can place them in a Crafting Table and create a Red Chain.
- Now that you have the Red Chain, you will need the corresponding Orb for the Legendary Creation Trio member you wish to summon: the Lustrous Orb for Palkia, the Adamant Orb for Dialga and the Griseous Orb for Giratina.
- With these two items, you are ready to perform the simple ritual to summon your Legendary Creation Trio member. First,
right clickthe Timespace Altar with the Red Chain, and then
right clickit again with the Orb in your hand.
- Please, bear in mind that, whenever you meet the requirements and perform the actions needed, the Legendary Creation Trio member will challenge you immediately, so it is highly recommended to have a good stock of Poké Balls (or even a Master Ball, if you have one and want to be safe) and an adequate Pokémon for catching purposes.
The Ilex Shrine is used from the 8.0.0 version of Pixelmon and onwards to summon Celebi, both the normal and the alien version. In PokeResort, the Ilex Shrine has been integrated with the Arc Chalice in the
/shrines menu and the requirements have also been customized accordingly.
Down below you will find the necessary items to summon Celebi:
- For the normal form, you will need to obtain three GS Balls. In order to get them, you can try your luck with Master Ball PokéLoot, grinding in our Battle Tower or leveling up your Catching and Looting skills from the PixelScape system to level 25.
- For the alien form, you will also need three GS Balls with an additional cost in money: $20,000 ResortCASH.
Bear in mind that, unlike the other Legendaries presented above, Celebi does not require to be caught: it will automatically join your party (or PC, in the case your team/party is full), instead.
Directly south-west of the Spawn Center, on a pedestal, you will find three NPC trainers ready to be challenged. In the following sections, you will find information for all of them, including their teams and rewards given:
|Ghost Dark||Uncommon (+10)|
|Psychic Flying||Uncommon (+10)|
|Fighting Steel||Uncommon (+10)|
|Water Ground||Uncommon (+10)|
|Dragon Ground||Uncommon (+10)|
- Rewards: 250 Arcane ⚜.
|Grass Poison||Uncommon (+10)|
|Fire Flying||Uncommon (+10)|
|Water Fairy||Uncommon (+10)|
|Dark Ice||Uncommon (+10)|
|Psychic Fighting||Uncommon (+10)|
- Rewards: Rare Key.
|Bug Fairy||Uncommon (+10)|
|Bug Fighting||Uncommon (+10)|
|Psychic Fairy||Uncommon (+10)|
|Fire Rock||Uncommon (+10)|
|Grass Ground||Uncommon (+10)|
- Rewards: Silver Bottle Cap.
All around and through the spawn, you will find different kinds of PokéLoot carefully hidden and spread, like the one in the picture above. In order to not spoil the fun of searching, the locations and the amount will remain a mystery.